Lost in my own universe!

Ever feel as if you don't belong?
As if you we're made for something more...
...or just so different that even if you have people in your life!
That you don't fit in. 

I feel like this quite a bit...
...but photography is my release. 
So please enjoy.

"Lost in my own Universe!"
Credits:
Body "Freya" @Belleza
Gauged Ears "Gold Set" also also available for male or female @Mandala
Hair "Juicy" @Besom
Neve Outfit "slow" Available @Tres Chic
Piercings @Suicidal Unborn
EyeShadow "Autumn #4" @L'etre
Lipstick "Suede #4" @L'etre
Boots "Becky Studded Boots" @Reign

((All items worn on my Freya Body are also available for Maitreya))

If there is anything in the photo that you would like to know about please let me know. 
Thank you for taking the time and checking out my blog.  

Comments

Popular Posts