Santa's Helper!

It's that time of year where we are all running around like chickens with their heads cut off. 
And let me just tell you as I have been preparing for the holidays I've been stressed to no other. 
Holidays are not suppose to be stressful but it seems like things have went down hill sometimes. With my real life washer going out and a few other details. However, I sit and think about the joy and love that it's going to bring my daughter this holiday season, she is going to get to make many memories with family members and just enjoy some small moments. Because, in our household it's not about gifts, it's about family time and amazing memories!
So this holiday season, remember the reason for Christmas...it's not about receiving it's about giving but also about Christ. The true meaning of Christmas. 

Santa's Helper!!!
Gorgeous wave, and clipped hair called "Zoe" available @Doux
Lipstick also available @Doux (Unsure of the name sorry)
Adorable red dress with a bit of fluff at the bottom available @Seniha
(Dates: December 15th - 31st for the Christmas hunt! All items 15L a piece) 

Anything in the photo your interested in knowing about please don't be afraid to message me.
I don't bite :D!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts