Genus Project!

When first starting to use this head I got super agitated only because, I am so impatient and I get annoyed easily when things don't go my way. So if you don't have patience be sure to have some. 
Because, even though it's a complicated hud (for me) to learn I got to where I needed and I LOVE this head! The realistic-ness of it is amazing. So definitely suggest this head. 

Hair "Galina" (Includes beanie) by Doe - Available (Until 12/22) @Prism Event
Choker "Leviathan Cross Set" by Suicidal Unborn - Available @Eclipse
Jacket & Top Combo "Cece" - Available @Blueberry
Eyes "Kiko" Color -Stone- by Song - Available @Market Place
Skin "Nele" for Genus Head by Pumec - Available Until December 7th @Access Event
Lashes "Jolly" by okkbye for Genus or Lelutka Heads - Available @Prism Event

Anything at all in the photograph you wanna know about please let me know. I will look into it and get back to you!!!

Comments

Popular Posts