Innocence of the mind!

Innocence of the mind!
Sometimes we all struggle to find ourselves.
Other's have already grasped the most important part of their own personalities.
One thing I do know for sure,
is I know now more than ever who I really am! 
I used to wanna fit in with so many people, I used to wanna be accepted. 
Loved even! But the more you get into this online universe the more you find yourself!
I have found that I don't need anyone to be happy.
I just live each day as if it's my last and that is how I will continue to live it.
Are you ready to put yourself first?

Hair = "Fishnet" @Besom
Nails = "Coffin" @e.marie
Eyes = "kiko" by Song @Marketplace
Letters @Half Deer
Skin = "Roxy" @Glam Affair
Head is Genus's Classic
Need any information on anything else. 
Let me know :D


Comments

Popular Posts