Light within the Darkness

My Journey Begins:
I have been slowly going into blogging because, I enjoy new products, fashion, photography, and just the opportunity to give people something to enjoy. This passion and enjoyment has brought me to announce...I have my first sponsor. This road won't be easy but I am definitely looking forward to what comes along. So thank you all for those who have supported me in such a short time.

Photo Title: "Light Within The Darkness"

Main Product: Neck Piece = Clea Necklace @Idealia 
Hair = Halona @Truth
Ears = Stretched Ears Season 2 Gold @Mandala
Top: Nicole Top @Scandalize
Nose Piercing = Septem 06 @Suicidal Unborn
Unicorn Statue @+Half-Deer+

Information on Main Product: My first experience with this product is very good actually. The texture's are amazing the color change hud is super easy to use as well as very fast. Not laggy in the slightest. And it gives just a hint of class and vintage to any fit you dare to try. 

Anything not listed you want information on just let me know.
Thank you for your time.




Comments

Popular Posts