Family!!!

I love having an online family especially children.
Being able to enjoy little moments and photos with these adorable little characters. 
Yet to also be friends with the people behind the avatar's is such an amazing and fun thing!
The best part about my current family is I finally have people who love me just as much as I love them. I can not wait to make many many more memories with these people as they have become a huge part of my life. I love you my daughter(s).

Kaiat's First Family Christmas!
Décor:
Christmas Tree = Shabby Chic Christmas Tree @^^Swallow^^
Christmas Gifts = Shibby Chic @^^Swallow^^
Train Tracks = Shabby Chic @^^Swallow^^
Chair = Prescott Accent Chair = @Fancy Décor

Mother's Outfit:
Dress = Trinity Rose Long Dress @Addams
Boots = Trinity Rose High Boots @Addams
Hair = Bloom @Truth
BBG Lilli's Fit Credits to come...
If there is anything I did not name in the photograph please message me via comments or fb. 
I promise to get back with you with which ever product you are interested in. 


Comments

Popular Posts