Belleza Freya

Hello and welcome to my blog, a place for me to share my favorite items here on Secondlife. 
I love fashion as well as photography on the game. So why not turn it into a place where other's can enjoy it as well?

I first want to say I have been a fan of the Maitreya Body since I became apart of Secondlife...but decided I wanted a change. So recently I upgraded to Belleza Freya, now don't get me wrong both bodies are amazing. However I am a curvy woman who loves a curvy avatar so this is my reason for choosing Freya. So far I love this body and I am still learning small things about it. So here is the beginning of my process with this amazing body. 

Items as seen in photo are: 
Necklace = Luna Necklace - Black @ e.marie
Top(s) = Valentina.Sweater. & Top @ Scandalize
Hair = SOHO @ #Besom Mainstore
Ears = Stretched Ears Season2 Gold @ [Mandala]
Skin = Marcella @ [Pumec]
Head = Catya @ Catwa
Body = Belleza Freya @ -Belleza-
Wall Art @ What Next

Being my first blog post I appreciate all those who took their time to check it out. I can't wait to show more items with you. Have an amazing day! 

((Looking for sponsers))



Comments

Popular Posts